1 whole egg
3 egg whites
1 Roma tomato,seeded and diced
1/4 cup sweet yellow onion, chopped
2 tbsp green chillies, diced
1. Heat nonstick skillet over medium heat.
2. Whisk the egg and egg whites together.
3. Lightly coat skillet with cooking spray and sauté onion, tomato and chilies until soft (about 2 minutes).
4. Add eggs to pan and let cook
5. Until bottom is lightly golden.
6. Flip eggs with a spatula and cook for 1 minute.
7. Sauté onion, tomato and chili and fold in half.
8. Serve hot along with fresh pineapple chunks